If you’re searching for a property that offers maximum comfort and huge Side Access/Yard Space, stop right here at 13 Bluestar Circuit. The location is brilliant being only a short walk to all amenities in Central Lakes. This property has lots of potential for the landscaping/garden lover to transform the backyard into anything they vision/desire with room for a shed or pool as well. For the investors this one is returning $375.00 Per Week with brilliant tenants in place. Close by is the Central Lakes Shopping Centre (Doctor, Dentist, Chemist, Woolworth’s, Bakery, Coffee Club), schools (public and private), hospitals (public and private) and easy highway access (Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or Bribie Island). Public transport is very catering with both bus and rail at your doorstep. It’s clear why Central Lakes is the most sought after area in the entire suburb with an approx. 75% owner occupier percentage in the estate.
13 Bluestar Circuit Features:
* 4 Bedrooms (large master + walk in robe)
* 2 Spacious Bathrooms
* 2 Car Accommodation (Double Lock Up Garage)
* Air Conditioning throughout
* Awesome 576m2 private block
* Spacious Living + Dining and Large Kitchen
* Huge Side Access
* Good Size Covered Outdoor BBQ/Entertainment Area
* Great Yard Space for the kids
CHAT WITH MATT……………………………..