If you’re searching for a property on a great size corner block (610m2) with a 6x6m powered shed and good central location 10 Alison Street is the one for you. This high set home offers dual living options if needed with downstairs being ideal for older people, running a business or even a teenage retreat. This property has heaps of yard space for the kids as well as lots of potential for the landscaping/garden lover to transform the block into anything they like. Close by is the local Caboolture Shopping Centre, schools both public/private, local parks, hospitals both public/private, doctors, dentists, chemists etc. Also transport both bus and rail at your doorstep offers even more convenience. The property has three bedrooms upstairs with an all electric kitchen with plumbing in place for a dishwasher makes for a comfortable setup upstairs with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
Downstairs offers a nice open plan living area/rumpus room + utility room/optional 4th bedroom with plenty of storage also. Complete with a shower, toilet and vanity + kitchen it really opens up the potential for Dual Living. Also a separate laundry area at the back the home downstairs makes it convenient for the potential residents downstairs.
Features of 10 Alison Street include:
* 4 Bedrooms (3 Upstairs, 1 Downstairs)
* 2 Bathrooms (1 Upstairs, 1 Downstairs)
* 6M X 6M Powered Shed
* Air Conditioning Throughout (3 Split Systems)
* Awesome Corner 610m2 private block
* Spacious Living Areas Upstairs/Downstairs + Dining/Kitchen Upstairs/Downstairs
* Side Access – Fully Concreted
* Good Size Timber Deck/Outdoor BBQ/Entertainment Area + Front Deck
* Good Yard Space for the kids
* Solar Hot Water
* 5,000L Water Tank
CHAT WITH MATT……………………………..