This beautiful home is perched on a nice block directly facing a local nature reserve/bush land offering maximum privacy. If low maintenance living is what you are chasing stop right here, this is the one! The location is great with Baptisia Circuit a short walk to all amenities. Close by is the Central Lakes Shopping Centre, schools both public/private, hospitals both public/private, and easy highway access (Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or Bribie Island). Rental return on this one for the investors will be approx.$380.00 per week. Transport both bus and rail at your doorstep offers even more convenience. It’s clear why Central Lakes is the most sought after area in the entire suburb with an approx. 75% owner occupier percentage in the estate.
44 Baptisia Circuit Features:
* 4 Bedrooms (large master – walk in robe)
* 2 Bathrooms
* 2 Car Accommodation (Double Lock Up Garage)
* 3 x Air Conditioning Units
* Security Screens
* Ceiling Fans Throughout
* Spacious Living Area + Dining/Kitchen
* Yard space for young children
* Covered Outdoor BBQ/Entertainment Area
* $380.00 Per Week Approx. Rental Return
CHAT WITH MATT……………………………..