If you’re searching for a property you can walk into and start living a private/comfortable lifestyle, 8 Hodgskin Street is the one for you. This property will suit those who are searching for privacy with no rear neighbours combined with an amazing outdoor entertainment area. The location is great with Hodgskin Street only a short walk to the lake/reserve and a short stroll down to all amenities.Close by is the Central Lakes Shopping Centre, schools both public/private, hospitals both public/private, and easy highway access (Sunshine Coast, Brisbane or Bribie Island). Transport both bus and rail at your doorstep offers even more convenience. It’s clear why Central Lakes is the most sought after area in the entire suburb with an approx. 75% owner occupier percentage in the estate.
Features of 8 Hodgskin Street Include:
* 4 Bedrooms (Large Master with Ensuite)
* 2 Bathrooms
* 2 Car Accommodation (Double Lock Up Garage)
* Air Conditioning throughout
* Private surrounds – awesome privacy with no neighbors at the rear of the block
* Spacious Living Areas + Dining/Kitchen
* Fully Landscaped 450m2 Family Friendly Block
* Side Access
* 5KW Solar System – owners currently receiving money back each quarter
* Garden Shed
* Huge Covered Outdoor BBQ/Entertainment Area
* Yard Space for the kids
Chat With Matt….. book your own private inspection asap.